The 2018 TFTGD College Scholarship Application will become available as of January 1st.
– Current and former TFTD participants that will be entering their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of college or vocational school during the 2017 – 2018 school year.
Use of Award
– Scholarship funds may be used to assist with the cost of tuition, room and board, and educational materials.
– Financial need
– Consistent and committed participation in TFTD events
– Outstanding academic achievement
– Ability to express the impact TFTD has had on their lives
– Participation in community and extracurricular activities.
The First Tee of Greater Dallas College Scholarship Program is designed to reward and support the future educational efforts of young people who have taken part in The First Tee’s programs and are now graduating on to collegiate or vocational education and training.