The 2017 TFTGD College Scholarship Application is now available! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
Deadline for submission of applications will be March 1, 2017. Please email completed applications to Katie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or send completed applications by mail to the address listed below. Scholarship awards will be announced on March 24, 2017.
The First Tee of Greater Dallas
Attn: Scholarship Commitee
16200 Addison Road Suite 255
Addison, Texas 75001
– Current and former TFTD participants that will be entering their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of college or vocational school during the 2017 – 2018 school year.
Use of Award
– Scholarship funds may be used to assist with the cost of tuition, room and board, and educational materials.
– Financial need
– Consistent and committed participation in TFTD events
– Outstanding academic achievement
– Ability to express the impact TFTD has had on their lives
– Participation in community and extracurricular activities.
The First Tee of Greater Dallas College Scholarship Program is designed to reward and support the future educational efforts of young people who have taken part in The First Tee’s programs and are now graduating on to collegiate or vocational education and training.