Tee Up In Gym Class
In elementary schools in our community and across the United States, many students are teeing off for the first time thanks to The First Tee National School Program, bringing our curriculum to your child’s gym during physical education class. By teaching elementary students The First Tee’s Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits, we’re putting them on the course to a healthy and active lifestyle.
The First Tee National School Program gives gym teachers and physical educators the tools to get started. We provide the training, junior golf lesson plans, and equipment.
- Create a safe introduction to golf for today’s students and teachers.
- Ensure that golf education meets the same national standards developed by the Society for Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE).
- Help students build character and confidence through the positive personal and social values associated with the game.
- Show students that golf can be a great part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Make the positive values of golf a part of the classroom and students’ everyday lives.
What districts offer the national school program in the greater dallas area?
The First Tee National School Program is offered in Dallas, Irving, Carrollton-Farmers Branch, Lewisville, Prosper, Wylie, Frisco, and Rockwall. More districts are coming on, so stay tuned!
Interested in learning how your school can use this program? Contact Katie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org